Last installment (I promise)! :-)
Super practical ways to love, by serving, your friends- here they are:
- Offer to watch her kids while she heads out on her own for a few hours.
- Bring dinner, for no real reason…besides simply that you love them!
- Provide date-in-a-box for a friends who just had a baby.
- When you show up for a play date, bring the other mom’s favorite coffee drink for her.
- Plan a girl’s night and teach a skill you’d like to share (scrapbooking, sewing, a craft you’ve recently done…)
- It’s spring! Head to a nearby plant sale and use some leftover grocery money to pick up a few inexpensive plants for your friends.
More ideas? Leave us a comment and we’ll add ’em to the post!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!