God has been giving us a lot of grace with this move all the way from Spokane, WA to Macon/Newnan, GA. Here are just a few of them.
1. The girls and I received 4 free plane tickets from my parents when we called at just the right time to get them.
2. Patrick and the boys left just at the right time to beat the major winter storms that have hit the Northwest and Spokane. If they hadn’t left when they did they would still be stuck there.
3. We are able to stay with Patrick’s parents and my parents for free while are house is being sold in Spokane. Anyone want to buy a great house?!?!?!
4. Our new church is so great and has been such a blessing to us. They have encouraged us already in many ways. Patrick and the other pastors are so like-minded and that has really encouraged Patrick.
5. The weather has been amazing so the kids have had a lot of time outside working out all their wiggles!!!
I have missed writing on here so hopefully I can start back. Moving has been really hard, but we are starting to settle in more so I will soon write about our moving adventures!